Friday, June 23, 2017

Ships Log 062317-A: Please Shop the Boating and Fishing Hardware Store!





















Friend's and Customer's,

Welcome to the Store!

I look forward to Serving your Boating and Fishing Hardware Supply needs during this 2017 Boating Season!

Please browse the Merchandise Pages in the right side-bar of the Web-Version of this site for a good idea of what I carry "In-Stock!"
"You should find the Pricing to your liking as well.

Please stop by and shop Battleship Marine on the Way to the Water or on the Way home from the Water or during the Week or the Weekend when you want to bring your Boat by the Store - in fact you don't have to bring your boat by the Store but you are more than Welcome to do so!

If not please bring in your old parts and as I mention below that it would better if I didn't try to work from a picture you may send them anyway and I will let you know if I need more information.

Please bring the old parts but to be perfectly honest unless you need engine parts - I don't need to know much about your boat to order parts for it I just your old parts to insure the Order is placed Correctly!

Let's browse the 10,000's of thousands items available for your boat in my Suppliers Catalogs if need be to insure that any items ordered are to your satisfaction!

Hopefully I have the parts you need in the Store if not it is no problem to order most anything you need for your boat, engine or trailer and as always - your order should be in the next day if not two days.

To Order Engine parts I need Year, Model and Serial Number!

Propeller's- if at all possible bring in your old wheel as it has a number stamped on it that will help considerably in getting you the right propeller.

I will most likely ask you a few questions regarding the performance of your boat if that is one of your concerns and I will consult the Propeller manufacturer if Necessary!

The right propeller delivered and picked up for your weekend trip is the primary goal if a change is made in that propeller's design to improve performance.

If you would like a quote on a Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer then I need to know everything about your Boat!

1) Make and Model of the Boat.
2) Year Boat was Manufactured.
3) Engine Make and Model.
4) Horsepower of the Engine.
5) Two or Four Stroke Engine.
6) Fuel Capacity of the Boat.
7) Any Special Requested Equipment that you may have for your NEW Trailer.

I would like to have your Order for a NEW Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer as well!

A link to the Magic-Tilt Website is posted below and on the Trailer Parts page so please feel free to visit and browse their Catalog!

"Let me quote you a price based on my low overhead and let's see if we can save you some and money!"

I do not sell Fishing Lures per say except a few miscellaneous Lures in the "Parts and Pieces" box but if you would like a quote on a Rod, Reel or Combo or some other piece of Equipment considered Fishing Hardware please bring the Apples to Apples on what you want and I will quote you a Price!

*Note: Combos that were ordered as Combos would be the only exception to Mixing and Matching Reels to Rods!

Electronics as well - Let me quote that piece of Electronics or Package of Electronics and the Associated Accessories! 

We can browse the Catalogs again for a much larger selection of Fishing Equipment than you might find even at Wal-Mart!

Please keep in mind most of the Reels I have on "Consignment" are also NEW and have never been used! 

The Marine supplies on "Consignment" may not or will not be new items in most cases!

I even have a box of Parts and Pieces including a couple of Abu-Garcia 5000's that have a little something wrong with them that you might want to look at and make us an "Offer" on if you would!

Please make an Offer on Consignment Items - The Consignee may not accept your Offer but they just may! All offers will be Presented on your behalf!

Let me say "Please let me know personally if you ever have a situation where you are not satisfied with Service or the Parts you buy from me at Battleship Marine!"

Your purchase is covered for 30 days by a return warranty with your receipt!

Brute Force Marine, RV and the Auto/Truck Battery I keep "In-Stock" have a One-Year FREE Replacement!

Everything in this Store has a Manufacturer's Warranty that covers you after the 30 Day "Money-Back" Guarantee Expires.

Let's all have a Safe and Enjoyable 2017 Boating Season!

Please read on.........

THEIR WILL BE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ORDERS OVER $100.00. 
In fact I have a several suppliers that have even lower minimums for FREE SHIPPING! 
9% Sales Tax is added!

NO Sales Tax Added on "Out-of-State" Orders!

A "Drop Ship Fee" maybe added if shipped directly from the "Wholesale" Warehouse which for your figuring purposes in most cases is $10.00 to $15.00.

Upfront Pricing is Guaranteed as is NO additional Shipping costs if Under-Estimated by myself if a Shipping Charge to you is Even Added to your Purchase!

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels and Equipment)
*Boat Trailer Parts

*Below is a Link Straight to Magic-Tilt Trailers if you would like to look at a NEW Boat Trailer!

Just click on the Blue Link and go Directly to their site:

*The Link to the Magic Boat Tilt Trailers"Web-Site!!!"  

www.magictilt.com 

*Shop Magic-Tilts Web-Site and I will get you a the BEST quote in Baldwin County on your NEW MAGIC-TILT Boat Trailer!

Thank you very much for visiting and browsing my website! 

I look forward to serving your Boating Needs!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!


Go USA Jaguars!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive