Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Ships Log 011618-A: Please Visit and Shop the Boating and Fishing Hardware Store!






















Friend's,

Please Give me a Call or Stop by if you don't see what you need or would like to have Pricing Information on an "Item" that you see in the Photo's but not on the Merchandise Pages!
 
Following is another great Opportunity for you as a Boat Owner if you have a Boat to Sell!

Let me "SELL" your Boat for you in Front of Battleship Marine!

I have room to park at least 8 Boats in front of the Store!

Welcome to the Store!

Stop by or Give Me a call if you need something for your Boat a NEW Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer, Parts or some Fishing Gear!

Please browse the Merchandise Pages in the right side-bar of the Web-Version of this site for a good idea of what I carry "In-Stock!"

If don't find what you need on the Merchandise Pages and I don't just happen to have it in the Store - Please Let me quote you a price and Delivery Time!

I have some Suppliers that can deliver what you need the next day!

You are more than Welcome to bring your Boat by the Store!

If not.......

Please bring in your old parts and as I mention below it would be better if I didn't try to work from a picture but you may send them anyway and I will let you know if I need more information.

The Brute Force Marine, RV and the Auto/Truck Batteries I have "In-Stock" have a One-Year FREE Replacement Guarantee!


Engine Parts -it would definitely be better if I had your old parts on the parts counter here at the Store in order for me to better serve you!

Hopefully I have the parts you need in the Store but if not it is no problem to order most anything you need for your boat, engine or trailer and as always - your order should be in the next day if not within two days.

To Order Engine parts I need Year, Model and Serial Number.

Propeller's -if at all possible bring in your old wheel as it has a number stamped on it that will help considerably in getting you the right propeller.

I will most likely ask you a few questions regarding the performance of your boat if that is one of your concerns and I will consult the Propeller Manufacturer when Necessary.

NEW Magic Tilt BOAT TRAILERS

If you would like a quote on a Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer I need to know everything about your Boat!

1) Make and Model of the Boat.
2) Year Boat was Manufactured.

3) Engine Make and Model.

4) Horsepower of the Engine.

5) Two or Four Stroke Engine.

6) Fuel Capacity of the Boat.

7) Any Special Requested Equipment that you may want for your NEW Trailer.


I would Love to have your Order for a NEW Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer from Battleship Marine!


A link to the Magic-Tilt Website is posted below and on the Trailer Parts page so please feel free to visit and browse their Catalog!



"Let me quote you a price based on my low overhead and let's see if we can save you some and money!"



Let me quote your Fishing Reel, Rod, Combo or other Fishing Equipment you may have in mind before traveling to one of those other Stores!

*Note: Combos that were ordered as Combos would be the only exception to Mixing and Matching Reels to Rods!

Marine Electronics - Let me quote that piece of Electronics or Package of Electronics and the Associated Accessories you have planned for your Boat!

Fishing Equipment and Gear

The Inventory that I have in the Store for Fishing Rods, Reels, Rod and Reel Combos, Equipment and Gear is beginning to take shape so please stop by and browse my selection!

 We can browse the Catalogs as stated for a much larger selection of Fishing Equipment than you might find even at another larger Store!

Please keep in mind most of the Reels I have on "Consignment" are also NEW and have never been used! 

Please make an Offer on Consignment Items - The Consignee may not accept your Offer but they just may! All offers will be Presented on your behalf!

Let's all have a Safe and Enjoyable 2017 Boating Season!

Please read on.........

THEIR WILL BE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ORDERS OVER $100.00. 
In fact I have a several suppliers that have even lower minimums for FREE SHIPPING! 
9% Sales Tax is added!

NO Sales Tax Added on "Out-of-State" Orders!

A "Drop Ship Fee" maybe added if shipped directly from the "Wholesale" Warehouse which for your figuring purposes in most cases is $10.00 to $15.00.

Upfront Pricing is Guaranteed as is NO additional Shipping costs or I might even eat the Shipping costs for you if I can!

All NEW Boating Supplies and NEW Fishing Reels, Rods or Rod and Reel Combos are covered by a 30 Day Warranty with your Purchase Receipt!

Marine Electronics are covered by the Manufacturers Warranty Only and there is NO Warranty on Consignment Items.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels and Equipment)
*Boat Trailer Parts

*Below is a Link Straight to Magic-Tilt Trailers if you would like to look at a NEW Boat Trailer!

Just click on the Blue Link and go Directly to their site:

The Link to the Magic Boat Tilt Trailer "Web-Site!!!"  

www.magictilt.com 

Thank you very much for visiting and browsing my website! 

I look forward to serving your Boating and Fishing Hardware/Gear Needs!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!!

Go USA Jaguars!!!!


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive