Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ships Log 041915-A: I Hope You Had a Good Sunday on the Water!




Customers and Friends,

First please keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers as she back in a place in Daphne to hopefully heal her legs. 

I hope you had a good Sunday on the water my friends!

"I got a chance to see my mother, around to all the boat ramps south of 104 and west of 59 twice and my dog is still breathing so I'm happy as a Lark!"

"As I was about to leave my mothers room she asked if I saw the A-Day Game. I said "No but did you?" she said "Yes- your dad I watched the last part of the game together."

I opened the door and said "Roll Tide!" She replied "Roll Tide!"

"I was high as a kite when I left there my friends- I Promise!"

Yes my mother seems to be doing just a bit better knock on wood so it was great to see her.

I would tell you the name of the place in Daphne, Alabama she is staying and in my opinion it's a heck of a lot better than the other place she was staying and that's the bottom-line yall if you don't mind me saying so.

Boo Boo got to the Pier this morning and did her business and I was proud of that too if you don't mind me saying so not mention she ate today and hopefully she will eat tomorrow.

"I got angry at my boat when I came home after the first run to the ramps cause I wanted to run it up to the carwash and pressure wash it before I made the next run to the ramps but the trim was low on fluid and I didn't have time to fool with it today to be perfectly honest. 

If I told you what I called her you might not wanna do business with me the boat that is my friends!"

"I didn't really mean it yall cause I Love my Boat!"

"Can you still do that in that in the 21st Century? I hope so cause I was born back then and I aint dead yet and don't wanna be!"

"I think it's called being forced to be dang Zombie or something from bumper stickers I've seen or somethin!"

LOL!

Hopefully you will wanna do business with me cause I got some trim fluid not to mention a store full of other marine supplies and I think I got just as good a deal as Wal-Mart as better my friends so please please give me a call or stop by if you don't mind a man that will cuss his boat when she doesn't work like you wanna her too!

Dad-Gum Boat!

"Friends I love this store as well NOT to mention my friends and customers in Fairhope so please give me a call or stop by to see me."

Please read on.........

Stop by or give me and Boo Boo a call if you need anything for your Boat, Motor or Boat Trailer!

Have a great day, weekend and summer!

I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page.

I would also love to post your items "For-Sale" or your "Licensed" Marine business on the "Advertising" Page as I might install a boat fender or a trailer tail light but I would rather the professionals handle your installations- I want to handle your marine supply needs!
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the Merchandise pages section located on the right side-bar of the web-version of the site!

If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get the items or parts for you at an affordable price!

The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the Merchandise pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure would appreciate it yall!
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2015 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Roll Tide!!!


Go Jaguars!!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive