Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ships Log 081016-A: Wednesday.

















Friend's and Customer's,

Maybe the Rain will be out of here by the Weekend!

"Please Stop by or give me a Call."

A Sampling of the Inventory here at Battleship Marine!

Please visit the "Merchandise Pages" on the "Web-Version" of the "Web-Site" for pricing information.

Please give me a call if you don't see what you need I may have it in the Store or can have it delivered here to the Store or Even drop shipped to you for a nominal charge!

"If I don't have it in the Store- Let me Order it for you!"

I can save you some time and money!

Stop by and let's look through my catalogs with me!


Let's have a Safe and Enjoyable 2016 Boating and Fishing Year!

I either have it in the store, the warehouse or can drop ship it too you anywhere on the Planet for a nominal charge!

Please read on.........

If you need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts, Boat Trailer Parts or Fishing Equipment please browse the Merchandise pages section located on the Right side-bar of the web-version of the site!

I'll even refund your shipping costs if I over-estimate them and I will eat the cost if I under-estimate them!

Orders placed by "Out of State" customers and "Shipped Out of State" will NOT incur "Sales Tax" but their is a small drop ship fee "Drop Ship Fee" and/or both but hopefully I can save you some money on the over-all costs!

THEIR WILL BE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ORDERS OVER $100.00 Period. In fact I have a few suppliers that have even lower minimums for FREE SHIPPING! Excluding the Drop Ship Fee which for your figuring purposes is $10.00 to $15.00 that is on "Out-of-State" Orders!
Please stop by and we will browse my Catalogs!

Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels and equipment)

*Boat Trailer Parts

*Below is a Link Straight to Magic-Tilt Trailers if you would like to look at a NEW Boat Trailer!

Just click on the Blue Link and go Directly to their site- I would love to quote you a price on a Brand NEW Boat Trailer!!!!!!

*The Link to the Magic Boat Tilt Trailers "Web-Site!!!"

*Shop Magic-Tilts Web-Site and I will get you a the BEST quote in Baldwin County on your NEW MAGIC-TILT Boat Trailer!

*Special Order a NEW trailer and have it under your boat within a couple of Weeks!

*Consignment Sales of Fishing Equipment and Marine Supplies Welcomed!!!!

Please see Consignment Page for Details!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you with Marine Supplies!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!



Go Jags!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive