Monday, October 17, 2016

Ships Log 101716-A: Monday at the Boating Supply Center!








                                                   










Friend's and Customer's,

 "Stop by and grab a gallon of  "Two-Cycle" oil - I have it marked down to below Wal-Mart Prices!"

"I plan to keep "Two-Cycle" Oil in the Gallons at or below Wal-Mart Prices (I will take your Credit Card) through the end of the Year  and as far as that goes into 2017!"

The Store is stocked for October and if I don't have it in the store- I am ready to order what-ever you need in by Friday if Ordered by Thursday!

No Shipping Charges in most cases and I will beat the competitor's Prices for you!

It's a Beautiful Sunday and I hope if you get the Boat out on the Water this Week and/or this Weekend so you can catch some Fish!

It ain't January yet yall!

One of the most Depressing things on this planet is when I go to the Launching Ramp in January and NOT one boat has been Launched!

I know damn good and well I am not the only one that feels what I described in the paragraph above!

I have the NEW inventory I am trying to slowly bring in to expand the selection listed on those "Merchandise Pages" so I should be in good shape if you need anything and as always- if I don't have it you can let me order it Thursday I most likely can have it Friday that is if I don't have it in the Store!

As for me maybe in stead of going to the ramp in January to put out business cards- I will take cards and my boat and launch it and go for a damn boat ride even if we have do have a 20-25 Knot North-West Wind!

Maybe NOT. 

Who knows there might not be but three of us out there!

All Taxes are already included in the Price of the Outboard Motor Oil and I have it in CAM-II Synthetic and Mercury Quick-Silver!

I have the store here at Battleship Marine well "Stocked" with "Merchandise" if the decision is to go for a Boat ride!

I can and will save you some time and money!

Stop by and let's look through my catalogs with me or bring your own Catalog!!

I either have it in the store, the warehouse or can drop ship it too you anywhere on the Planet for a nominal charge!

Please read on.........

If you need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts, Boat Trailer Parts or Fishing Equipment please browse the Merchandise pages section located on the Right side-bar of the web-version of the site!

I'll even refund your shipping costs if I over-estimate them and I will eat the cost if I under-estimate them!

Orders placed by "Out of State" customers and "Shipped Out of State" will NOT incur "Sales Tax" but their is a small drop ship fee "Drop Ship Fee" and/or both but hopefully I can save you some money on the over-all costs!

THEIR WILL BE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ORDERS OVER $100.00 Period. In fact I have a few suppliers that have even lower minimums for FREE SHIPPING! Excluding the Drop Ship Fee which for your figuring purposes is $10.00 to $15.00 that is on "Out-of-State" Orders!
Please stop by and we will browse my Catalogs!

Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels and equipment)

*Boat Trailer Parts

*Below is a Link Straight to Magic-Tilt Trailers if you would like to look at a NEW Boat Trailer!

Just click on the Blue Link and go Directly to their site- I would love to quote you a price on a Brand NEW Boat Trailer!!!!!!

*The Link to the Magic Boat Tilt Trailers "Web-Site!!!"

*Shop Magic-Tilts Web-Site and I will get you a the BEST quote in Baldwin County on your NEW MAGIC-TILT Boat Trailer!

*Special Order a NEW trailer and have it under your boat within a couple of Weeks!

*Consignment Sales of Fishing Equipment and Marine Supplies Welcomed!!!!

Please see Consignment Page for Details!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you with Marine Supplies!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!





Go Jags!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive