Thursday, October 17, 2013

Journal Entry 101713-A: Fishing should be fantastic this week-end!

Friends,

Boating and Fishing Should be Fantastic this Week-End after the passing of the front and stronger tides!

Stop by Battleship Marine if you need anything to make your boating trip more pleasurable and exciting.

Please if you get an opportunity visit my pages section for an idea of what I have in inventory or can order for you however computer problems have limited my ability to update those pages and I have several suppliers.

If you need Service on your boat, motor or trailer please visit my advertising page.

There are numerous local businesses on the advertising page not Marine related you may be interested in considering doing business with my friends.

Battleship Marine! Your source for Boating Hardware, Boating Accessories, Boat Trailer Parts and Marine Engine Parts!

Recreational and Commercial Customers Welcome!

Yall have a safe and enjoyable boating, fishing and pleasure boating experience!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive