Monday, October 21, 2013

Journal Entry 102113-A: A Sampling of My Inventory at Battleship Marine!








Friends,

Pictured is just a sampling of my inventory here at Battleship Marine!

Let Battleship Marine be your source for "Discount Pricing" on Inventory I keep "In-Stock" and the thousands of items I am able to "Special "Order" for you always at "Discount Pricing"!

Boating Accessories, Boating Hardware, Boat Trailer Parts and Marine Engine Parts all "In-Stock" or "Available" here at Battleship Marine at "Discount Pricing"!

Recreational and Commercial Customers Welcome!

Please visit my pages section for a more detailed idea of what I have "Available" for you here at Battleship Marine!

Note: The pages section is still under construction.

Friends- please visit my advertising page by clicking the link in the navigation bar located below the title of the web version of this page for local businesses that you may want to do business with.

I also advertise items for sale on this page.

Thankyou and please stop by and see me at Battleship Marine if you need anything!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive