Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ships Log 101214-A: I went Red Fishing and Caught some White Trout!!








 
*Note: Dang that Catfish hurt!!!!

 
*Note: I forgot a rag so I wrapped some rope around my finger!!!!

 
Note: That Rope stopped the bleeding! Anyone ever heard of that Yall?







 
Customer's and Friend's,
 
 
What a beautiful day to be on the Water!
 
 
I woke up this morning expecting clouds even though it isn't supposed to rain until tomorrow!
 
 
Yes! The Crimson Tide won last night and a Win is a Win and I'm happy we won but for some reason I didn't get my boat ready last night and I missed the opportunity of a life-time first thing this morning!
 
 
I think they were catching some big Reds at the end of County Road One this morning but I got there a little late but damn while I was there I had a great time.
 
 
I caught a couple of "White Trout"!!!!

Gonna have em for supper yall!
 
 
 Then them Gaff Top-Sail Cat's started biting and I called one of them an SOB and laughed at him as I was reaching for his mouth with my pliers and damn if he didn't get me right in the Knuckle then pulled his own barb out of me the little SOB!

If it had been a Lady fish and I knew how to talk too her maybe it wouldn't have stabbed me in the Finger but it was a boy Catfish and I called him an SOB so that's that Yall!
 
 Take it as you may yall!

Anyway!
 
I gave away a couple of live shrimp I had purchased at "Fisherman's Discount" and ran on out toward the First Channel Beacon and came on back to the dock there at "Big Mouth" which should called be"Little Mouth"!
 
 
The mouth of Weeks Bay!
 
 
Yall it's beautiful out there and I included a few pictures for you and Hell thank you helping me get out there cause it's just beautiful on that water on a Sunday Morning!
 
 
I hope your day went as well as mine or better to be perfectly honest with you and hopefully I'll see you out there the next time we have a day like Today!

Hopefully next time out I'll catch a Red Fish!
  
I have to get this addition to the store finished as well for the 2015 Season and I will my Customer's and Friend's but when the Crimson Tide isn't playing "I sure wanna do some fishing myself!"
 
I hope we all get too!
 
I hope you will continue on past the following statement and enjoy your "visit" to my Site and "visit' my store and not hold it against me that I am ADHD!
 
I am an ADHD person that wishes they were on some Adderall XR or Vyvanse so they could accomplish three goals in Life in the second half of life or less!
 
*1. Family!
*2. Business!
*3. Education!
 
*Note: Do something good for somebody! You know what I mean.
 
Anyway.
 
I hope you can envision the completed addition to the Marine Supply Store here at Battleship Marine with me!
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.

I would also love to post your items "For-Sale" and your "Fish" Pictures!
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 
 
Note: "To Ty Pennington my Friend if you know I am your Friend?" "Man don't hate me for what I write and do cause I know You and Shire help people!" I wanna a dang certificate from The University of Alabama to leave my children one-day and it's gonna take a dang miracle!
 
 
Roll Tide Yall!!!


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive