Saturday, August 8, 2015

Ships Log 080815-A: Damn the torpedoes! Full Speed Ahead!








Friend's and Customer's,

Friend's there is a little rain squall passing overhead as I write this post and one beautiful boat just passed heading north but the title doesn't come from where you might think it would!

One time back in the 1950's my grand-father Wooley rented boats from his multi-faceted business on the Causeway that most people in their 70's remember as the Silver King Restaurant of which I have a photo in my bedroom.

One of the people that rented a Stauter-Built boat that was built right next door was a man that I have some respect for- Senator Frank Boykin Senior!

Senator Frank Boykin was and still is a Southern Democrat by God!

My father Floyd E. Wooley ran the boat for Senator Boykin that morning.

As they left the Causeway to go duck hunting "Guns were ablazing and shot was raining down on them as they made their way up Chocolotta Bay!

My Dad said Senator Frank Boykin yelled at the top of his lungs over the roar of Tiller Handle Evinrude - "Damn the Torpedoes Buddy! Full-Speed Ahead!"

Now do you think Senator Boykin ever voted to cut the military or vote against our Constitutional right to own a gun?

Hell No he didn't and I bet like Hell he wasn't prejudiced either so if I decide to fly a Battle Flag it has nothing to do with a person's "Color, Creed or What-ever!"

Senator Boykin and his entire family liked or likes boats too because I have met a few of them both Male and Female. Hell Yall everyone of them owns a boat a fact I'm not sure really matters but "what the Hell I might as well say it my friend's!

Fine folks they all are my Friend's!

So Friend's.

"Damn the Torpedoes! Full-Speed Ahead!"

"That is the kind of Southern Democrat I am!"

I included a photo my boat with a NEW spare 12 Gallon Tank and Sierra Fuel Line because well I don't want you to get out there and get stranded and nor do I want to be my Friend's if at all possible!

I turned the Navy and Grey Seats around so you could see them in the Boat- I have those Available in both the Low-Back as shown and the High Back. Let's make a package deal for seats for your boat!

I plan to be on the water some-time tomorrow my damn self!

I wanted to mention that in one of the photo's you will see a nut and bolt rack- I'm pretty conservative fiscally but I plan to have some nuts and bolts for your boat and boat trailer as well as some bulk electrical connectors as soon as I feel I can afford to buy the damn things.

I'm laughing right now cause you might think I'm angry about something but I assure you I am not because Senator Frank Boykin would blow his computer off his desk with his gun and pay cash for everything in the 21st Century!!

I'm about ready too myself!

I hope you see a few new items in the photo's as well- both consignment and brand spanking new marine supplies. If they aren't on the Merchandise pages- please excuse me I'm just one person and they will get there for you too browse!

I Promise. 

I hope you enjoyed the post my friend's and are having a good week-end! 

Give me a Call, Stop By to See Me if you need anything for your Boat, Marine Engine or Boat Trailer!

I either have it in the store, the warehouse or can drop ship it too you anywhere on the Planet!

I shipped a Racor Fuel Filter to North Carolina last week for example.

"Get yourself and your boat out there and catch some fish or take the kids tubing or water-boarding- yall have some fun!"

If you notice the items out front of the store the fenders well you might be able use them too not to mention the two white bucket seats I took off my boat and the bait well. I even have a Crab Trap and Float out there you might could use!

I have a brand new 52 gallon water tank outside as of Today and a beautiful MAGMA Propane grill I just took in on consignment that is in the store in pristine condition that comes with it's own bag and two different types of mounts- at least one is a rail mount. The Grill even comes with a propane bottle.

Give me a call if you would like to know the price on those items until I can get them post on the consignment page. 

I would like to just simply ask for your business here at Battleship Marine and Thank You in advance!

Please read on.........

I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page.

If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts, Boat Trailer Parts or Fishing Equipment please browse the Merchandise pages section located on the Right side-bar of the web-version of the site!

Make an offer on the Consignment Item you like! I will telephone the owner and run the offer by them! ALL they can do is say no.

If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get the items or parts for you at an affordable price without shipping costs- there maybe a little shipping on some items but I do not and will not add a profit or sales tax to your shipping cost!

The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes

*Boat Trailer Parts

*NEW Magic Boat Tilt Trailers!!!

*Special Order a NEW trailer and have it under your boat within a couple of Weeks!

*Consignment Sales of Fishing Equipment and Marine Supplies Welcomed!!!!

Please see Consignment Page for Details!

*Free Advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog page "Let's Sell Somethin"! You can can access that page on the "Web-Version" right under the "Title-Bar" here on Battleship Marine!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2015 Boating and Fishing Season!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!

Go Jags!!!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive