Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ships Log 111115-A: The Mother of all Veterans Day Sales!



Friend's and Customer's,

The Mother of all Veterans Day Sales- you damn right I'm serious!

I aint like that wimp Ben Carson- I want Hillary and Jeb to snap somebody's head off every damn day!

I just heard Ben Carson speak on CNN of giving our military a specific mission so I'm taking back the fact I called him a Wimp in the last apologizing. I'm gonna leave the comment in the above sentence though so you can see I edited it myself and offered an Apology.

I'm still for Jeb and Hillary for the time being but Doctor Carson's comments were pretty impressive I must say! 111115 1:20 PM Central Time. FCW.

I'd love to see one of the two team up with China and Kick Putin and ISIL or ISIS and their affiliates ass!

YES I'm happy as an Elephant in a mud puddle!

So my Friend's if you walk through the door Today it's 20% off most anything in the store and if your a veteran we might have a SPECIAL deal for you my friend's!

By the way- I still love them American Indian girls as much as I always have even if I haven't had the opportunity in quite some-time such in August of 2014 to well have the inspiration to look for some or write the about the experience but man are they some girls!

I hope you are having a good week!

I will also discount my seats that have been on display all they really need is cleaning they are brand NEW!

That's about all I got to say and I will be Open Today until 5pm!

Please Stop by!

I wanna see Florida vs Alabama in the SEC Championship game.

Oh! Yall and How about them Jaguars too out at South Alabama they are 4-4 this morning!

If you need anything after hours and I'm not here please ring my phone and leave a message- you most likely just may understand why that is my policy. I'll call you back in real fast!

I Will!

I promise I will if your NOT trying to sell me something and really need something for your Boat to go have so have some fun while we all can actually have some fun with our Families or by ourselves and everything in between.

I either have it in the store, the warehouse or can drop ship it too you anywhere on the Planet!

Please read on.........

If you need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts, Boat Trailer Parts or Fishing Equipment please browse the Merchandise pages section located on the Right side-bar of the web-version of the site!

Make an offer on the Consignment Item you like! I will telephone the owner and run the offer by them! ALL they can do is say no and they might just say yes.

If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get the items or parts for you at an affordable price without shipping costs- there maybe a little shipping on some items but I do not and will not add a profit or sales tax to your shipping costs only the items themselves!

I'll even refund your shipping costs if I over-estimate them and eat the cost if I under-estimate them!

I'm still planning on slowly adding Fishing Equipment in 2016 but no lures.

The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes

*Boat Trailer Parts

*NEW Magic Boat Tilt Trailers!!!

*Special Order a NEW trailer and have it under your boat within a couple of Weeks!

*Consignment Sales of Fishing Equipment and Marine Supplies Welcomed!!!!

Please see Consignment Page for Details!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you with Marine Supplies!

Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2015 Boating and Fishing Season!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!

Go Jags!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such great information in your blog. I enjoyed your blog awesome work. Please visit us for more info http://www.hohyuninc.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such great information in your blog. I enjoyed your blog awesome work. Please visit us for more info http://www.hohyuninc.com/

Popular Posts

Blog Archive