Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ships Log 041616-A: Its a little overcast and cool but its a great day for a Boat Ride!






Friend's and Customer's,

It's a little overcast and cool but it's a great day for a Boat Ride in the River's and Bay if you stay to the Eastern Shore side of Mobile Bay today as a strong East wind should allow for calm to a slight chop well out into the Bay to take a Recreational or Fishing Cruise.

Winds should shift to the East South-East Saturday Afternoon after decreasing slightly from 19 Mph Saturday to 15 Mph around mid-day on Sunday which may keep some smaller craft closer to the Eastern Shore of North of Point Clear South to North of the Fort Morgan Peninsula!

Those winds drop to almost calm tonight and Sunday night!

On Western Shore those East and East South-East winds may keep you in the Rivers and West of Sand Island South of Dauphin Island but the day is Forecast to be a Beautiful Sunshiny Day Sunday and a little Warmer with the Heat of the Sun!

I used Intellicast to write this post and they are certainly accurate but please check the forecast yourself before going out in your boat for your own personal safety decisions-  Which I think most of us are pretty much able to decide for ourselves in this great Country as Adults especially with the National Weather Service part of the Government of The United States of America!

As for other decisions in your life please see all four sides both the Left and the Right as well as in front of you and in back of you and please most certainly don't let anyone put together a plan for your life based on their beliefs not yours without making damn sure that all sides are considered because someone elses vision for your life may not only inhibit your life's success but it may even effect those that forced the plan upon you in the first place in a Negative manner especially if data from your point of view that is available is not considered nor you yourself is consulted your life and those around you may be and most likely will be affected negatively.

If your underage of course and your parent's do as we tried to do with our children and hope that the Values and Morals of myself and my ex-wives are the basis for their decisions in life then that my friend's is a different story.

My children may agree now that they are grown that as Children and Teenager's I was even concerned with the denomination church they may attend when staying over at other children's parent's homes.

I'm a Christian and those folks were Christians but not all denominations are taught or interpreted the same.

There was no offense intended by my feelings but life experience had already taught me that each Denomination is different and each Church congregation may even interpret the Holy Bible different which may not be the interpretations of myself or my wives and we tried and maybe successfully protected the beleifs we instilled into our Children and Teenager's.

Who knows if it worked but they seem to be all doing fairly well!

They aren't prejudiced in way toward anyone for anything to my knowledge nor are they judgemental toward anyone for that individuals any damn thing to keep it simple!

I am very proud of that fact be I even partly responsible or not!

I went a Baptist School where although great for the most part you were not even allowed to have a Dance for Homecoming! It was a dinner Banquet for goodness sakes!

That was my point that I was trying to make it can happen in an adults life too so I'm a Centrist.

I want to know everything anyone or any group has planned for my life so that all sides can be considered in detail because to this point in my life- other person's decisiuons for me have adversely affected everyone involved!

I love everyone but it is not my place or anyone else's place to exclude you from decisions that affect your life Negatively when your life most likely was worth more than appears!

I beleive in trying to look at life in a positive manner and in my daily life I want the best information before I make a decision.

I don't want the Left's Data used exclusively and I damn sure don't want the Right's exclusively used nor would i want past results or posssible future results or data ignored.

I assure you I wouldn't force that on you!

It can be mighty frustrating if what is known by you to be the best for you as an individual striving for Life, Liberty and Happiness is Denied by someone else or another groups idea of what they feel in anyway is best for you because your physical, pcshycological, quality of life and the financial security we all strive for whether we achieve that goal or not is of the Utmost importance to everyone we come in contact with during our lives as adults- in other words at least when laying their dying one day getting ready to meet God the Father and Christ the Son for their final decision on our destiny we can at least say that it was our Damn actions that we will be held responsible for in our lives when we meet God not someone else's that prevented us from growing as a human being or acheiving what i beleive god wants us to Achieve.

As much as possible with as much knowledge gained as possible!

Even if it comes down to simple Values, Morals and Ideals not to mention actions.

We certainly don't want our government to have laws on the books that discriminate against us as individuals nor other individuals even if we don't agree with those individuals.

I applaud the Governor of Georgia for Vetoing a bill last week that wrongly labeled a "Religious Freedom Guarentee Law!"

That bill actually discriminated against individuals and would have hurt everything including the Economy which is pretty Damn Important not to Georgians choice of Healthcare Options based on the individuals beleifs, morals, values, religion and race.

I would hate to think my doctor could treat me with his or hers religious beleifs and me be forced to accept theirs against my will as the bill vetoed in Georgia would have done!

My God you may never get the Treatment sought by you as an individual is such a law was passed especially if you are blind-sided in some previous action.

Let me Stump.

Our National Economy has to remain strong through level-headed judgement in Negotiations with our Trading Partners so that when our negotiators leave the table and send the President an agreement between two governments that rash decisions such as Mr. Trumps proposed 45 % Tariff on Chinese Imports to our country which could force China to call our bluff and say okay we will just cut our exports to The United States by 25% for the next six months thus crippling certain area's of our Economy such as even the Marine Business to say the Least!

Prices would sky-rocket and supply would plummet in our Country in shortages that would last until new American Companies could tool or imports from other countries could be arranged!

As far the Military?

I'll be damned if we should ever cut our Air-Force and/or Navy to the point we as a nation cannot defeat and win Two Wars at any given time!

We have to dominate the Oceans and the Sky's in order to Transport our Army and Marine forces as we have done since World War II to any size threat to American Interest's large or small anywhere on this Planet!

I personnally hope that we do not have to commit our Armed Forces on a large scale to Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan to fight a Second or Third War on their soil and I hope that we remain vigiliant with Iran whom I feel has a nuclear weapon or weapons and whose right-wing Religious leaders may just use against us or if not The United States of America one of our Friend's in the Region including of course Isreal.

The United States of America would have to Launch a missile tit for tat in my opinion in such a situation!

I don't have the deal in front of me but I think Richard Holbrooke would roll-over in his grave if he read the agreement between The United States of America and Iran on the Nuclear Agreement.

It is a shame because I have a personal friend that was in the Shah's Navy and they are fine people!

While I'm stumping!

Healthcare?

Let's leave the plan in place called Obama Care and do what is neccessary as President Nixon and Senator Ted Kennedy invisioned and cover everyone and make damn sure the neccessary testing is allowed for individuals covered that will improve their lives and the their quality of life!

Yes! 

President Nixon and Senator Ted Kennedy had a National Healthcare plan they never quite agreed upon.

In fact Senator Ted Kennedy blamed himself for the plan not being implemented because he just wouldn't give a little on some detail that President Nixon felt was vital for success.

Senator wrote prior to his death that his failure to give a little cost our country National Healthcare many years ago and even stated the disagreement could have been worked out later!

I went down to the Pink Pony last evening and had two drinks and my friend's what an experience it was to see young and old partying together and enjoying some mighty cool music!

I mean some down and dirty stuff that if played at my old Baptist High School in the 1980's well the Church congregation would have absolutely damned everyone of us to hell for singing!

I sang just as loudly as everyone else- we even got some Roll Tide's from the crowd listening to people my age at the very least and much younger applaud the Kareaoke!

My God it has been a while for me cause deep within my soul I wanted to say hit ISIS every day with enough Tomahawks that we can have our Freedom to enjoy ourselves in such a manner that is foreign to some!

It was almost foreign to me at least in the last five years due to some stupidty that detrimental to my life and maybe forever unless I do something that is almost impossible to do for yourself but generally accepted among some individuals as divine intervention I guess to cure ADHD with some new fangled crap or by so-called where-the-all that is not even unimpended.

I pray for these individuals to just give a little at some point and for them to try to see things in a different light.

On a more positive note- thanks to a wonderful
Company.

I celebrated my 50th Birthday with the nicest people from all over this State and other's at The Pink Pony as I mentioned Earlier.

It has been quite some time since I made it in their door and enjoyed such great time with so many nice damn people!

I didn't see anyone angry. I saw a bunch of good times being had by people.

Yall a nice Weekend and I hope you get your Boat out!

Please Stop by the Store or give me a call if you need anything for your Boat!

I hope you will stop by and browse the new consignments I have in the store that I have priced and have out "For-Sale" as seen in the above photo's!

Hopefully I now have something in the fishing hardware department that everyone can afford that to be honest with you is pretty some good stuff!

While in the Store please visit my 50% off the Item Shelves!

Stop by or give me a Call if you need anything for your Boat, Parts for your Marine Engine a Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer or Parts for your Boat Trailer of any make and model!

Let's have a Safe and Enjoyable 2016 Boating and Fishing Year!

I either have it in the store, the warehouse or can drop ship it too you anywhere on the Planet!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Please read on.........

If you need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts, Boat Trailer Parts or Fishing Equipment please browse the Merchandise pages section located on the Right side-bar of the web-version of the site!

If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get the items or parts for you at an affordable price without shipping costs- there maybe a little shipping on some items but I do not and will not add a profit or sales tax to your shipping costs only the items themselves!

I'll even refund your shipping costs if I over-estimate them and I will eat the cost if I under-estimate them!

As the 2016 Boating and fishing season kicks in to full gear it will be much less likely that you will have any shipping costs- At ALL!

Orders placed by "Out of State" customers and "Shipped Out of State" will NOT incur "Sales Tax" but their is a small drop ship fee "Drop Ship Fee" and/or both but hopefully I can save you some money on the over-all costs!

THEIR WILL BE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ORDERS OVER $100.00 Period. In fact I have a few suppliers that have even lower minimums for FREE SHIPPING! Excluding the Drop Ship Fee which for your figuring purposes is $10.00 to $15.00 that is on "Out-of-State" Orders!
Please stop by and we will browse my Catalogs!

Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels and Equipment)

*Boat Trailer Parts

*Below is a Link Straight to Magic-Tilt Trailers if you would like to look at a NEW Boat Trailer!

Just click on the Blue Link and go Directly to their site- I would love to quote you a price on a Brand NEW Boat Trailer!!!!!!

* The Link to the Magic Boat Tilt Trailers "Web-Site!!!"

*Special Order a NEW trailer and have it under your boat within a couple of Weeks!

*Consignment Sales of Fishing Equipment and Marine Supplies Welcomed!!!!

Please see Consignment Page for Details!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you with Marine Supplies!

I pray every morning and every evening to God the Father and Christ the Son like it or not!

I am beginning to feel strongly that my Lord gives some of a little sense of humor to deal with each day! So like it or not I pray! 

Please Laugh with me cause it's meant in all due respect to God the Father and Christ his Son!

I know I am not perfect but I once was saved and even though my life experience has taught me to expect to be damned- I pray I am not!

I plan to find out when I die- hopefully later than sooner!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!



Go Jags!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive