Saturday, September 2, 2017

Ships Log 090217-A: Please Visit and Shop the Boating and Fishing Hardware Store!




















Friend's and Customer's,

I Enjoyed writing this post not as some may have you believe in some psychosis. I actually enjoy writing and I hope you get a chance to read a little just as my passion that doesn't come naturally is reading!

Friends and Customers I will be Closed Labor Day and God willing back Open on Tuesday.

I figured "What the Hell - I might as well Smile because I not only didn't see the last Alabama vs Florida State game while I was being put into a position to make a medication and a company or two, or three or four look bad over the last few years since 2005 well it aint my fault and it aint those companies fault and I am watching this Damn Florida State Game unless I drop damn dead before the game which for once I feel no superstition about saying because that Damn game was 10 Long Years Ago!"

Please have a Happy and Safe Labor Day Weekend and please read and hate on me or whatever with Abandon if you don't agree with me but please Let's Agree to Disagree and NOT let the truth I have written below inspire you or someone you love to make sure no matter what if ADHD to get on that medication and stay on it as soon as possible and as early as possible in life and protect the Ability to do just that so you are the person you will become - Successful in Life."

"Hell what good is your heart that everyone uses as an excuse if your mind is locked up?"

The game we lost but damn I lost too because I got screwed that week and will never forget the day I didn't see Alabama vs Florida State in Coach Saban's 1st year if I am not mistaken because of a terrible decision by some other human beings that has held me in Chains.

Damn right I am a Life-Long Alabama fan and frustrated as hell to be held captive Mentally and Physically but hopefully not Today!

I will pay attention to this game thanks to a legal purchase that I am proud to have made and feel defiant in defending as the right choice because once again I am writing to you from my heart!

I have almost at the very least made it to this game day and I hope to be able to enjoy it for God's Sakes by paying Attention with some Interest the foundation of Life as a Human Being!

Damn right Roll Tide!

The Bear held me as a baby and he didn't give a damn about going out a loser either although I am definitely not The Bear I respect that in a Man or a Woman!

That Interest can be lost completely to the point your past accomplishments fade away in your mind with the knowledge still there in your mind that the ability is there locked up in a mess of no recall of enough of the information to get back to a life you once new.

Not particularly Wealth but Confidence, Interest and Enthusiasm for the next day.

Don't go through life as I do just going through the motions hoping something you do will impress someone enough for it to get you what you need to function at a higher cognitive plane or your physical health will suffer as well!

It sure will and you will play hell getting that back too if you are disorganized lack interest in every damn thing and don't pay attention.

I am a damn Jogger that can't Jog for God Sakes!

I am a Home-Builder in my Soul!

I am someone that spends the night in the heat of summer on a boat so I can be in the Gulf at Sunrise not someone that will lay down for anyone until this year except - I can't lay down and feel any comfort in the day time.

I feel like I will explode after 15 minutes maybe 30 laying down with frustration and have all 2017.

I never took a damn nap and I damn sure hate that anyone would think that I would want one even if forced.

That is ADHD and Depression with no medication feeling pain from a life early on of nothing but where are we going next and what challenge can we find?

That was before medication.

I have done so many different things for a living in my life that required some lifting that I blew out of proportion in some effort to impress someone, myself or wear myself out without realizing it prior to finding ADHD medication that I can't Jog 10 feet.

I want to be on that Pier at night or the Beach not your damn example to say look there - he sure is wrong and needs to be shot.

I have the experience over my 51 years just as many of you have over your life-time and if you saw a situation that looked like someone was mistaken in their stance against what their life had become please give thought to the fact that many times to help someone is to hurt them and vise-versa.

Make sure if you care about people you understand what their Talents and Passions have been as well as their successes even if they came by trial and error.

The misconception so easily made is that a single persons experience in their life-time is not properly thought through by the individual when it has been.

If overrun by a group of people the single individual looks like a damn fool.

That weighs on their mind constantly as they go through the motions of life until they either disappear or someone steps forward to fight with them for the Person's Mental and Physical well-being.

You sure have to look long and hard at how you help someone if it is from your mind set or way of looking at a situation even past experience with others.

We all are individuals unlike the Animals that live in our yard as God Created us to live on a this Planet.

I am about a lot but I am not about writing this from the heart and so-called wasting my time.

I hope someone reads this post as long as it is and hopefully understands that this is something I found!

I found that an ADHD person even when will pick up bits of information and store it on a daily basis then one day take an Adderall and realize they paid attention just enough to their Father doing some carpentry work that it comes back as a plan in your mind.

All neatly organized.

Yep.

You will find people out here that just love to tear this truth down every chance they get even if it has been 138 years or so after the Americans and Germans discovered a wonderful secret in China could be turned into a remedy for a misery that once was probably cured by a ride out of town on your Horse.

Who knows?

Anyway.

You will make a mistake that you will realize you made that may make it even longer before you get another chance to not be in the Motion will be get me by State of Mind.

I took a Cold Pill that raised my blood pressure and went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and to keep from looking completely inept Cognitively and because I am so bent on making sure I don't look worse Cognitively I am stuck with the realization that my old cold pill at a lower dose will have to do until I get another chance with one of my Doctor's.

It just helps a little bit. Enough to keep my Sinuses clear and the crime it is to say "Maybe remember enough of the information locked in my mind to keep my Store going."

It is the old stuff or formulation that you feel like a criminal buying. It most likely will kill you quicker than Adderall or Vyvanse would anyway for God Sakes!

Long live Shire.com

My blood pressure was fine yesterday just as I damn thought it would be in another doctors office which was truth positive that I screwed up with that dad-gum ineffective new cold pill that takes twice as many to even work as much as the old stuff at a 3rd the dose but no where near what you can gain cognitively with Adderall or Vyvanse by Shire.

Hate me but I have taken both and survived some harsh and extreme tests put on me both mentally and physically.

You will know the minute you remember finite details that you thought were lost for good but knew were in your mind of information that comes together as a plan.

Don't take it for granted if you are on the medication that is so damn important you need to take every precaution to keep anyone out of your life that has a different opinion until such time as you are on your feet again once knocked down.

Come home a winner quickly my Friend's!

It was everything I could do to not come back and hang myself a couple of weeks ago Monday because I knew what the damn truth would be when I changed the situation back to what really isn't the answer.

The answer is written below again for you and if you are ADHD pay attention because we are few in number and better off dead than depressed so we look Bi-Polar at times or worse yet our pet peeve being Lazy.

We love the outdoors so much that to lie in a house depressed exarchates our lack of a plan.

A Plan.

The Key to the ADHD persons success and growth as a person.

No one but you if born ADHD can put the plan together for your life without experience or guidance even on medication and keep that medication available to you before a Human Being with a different Opinion overruns you!

It's the plan we forget Stupid as President Clinton used to say about the Economy.

If you lose everything and are ADHD and lose your medication you will invariably lose the Plan in the back of your mind and it may be there until you die unless you are smart and don't get depressed.

You make little mental errors when depressed that most likely wont cost you your life immediately in some accident but more likely something stupid like trying to mask to your need to be a perfectionist.

If you are a perfectionist and get depressed and some other illness they will build on each other and the Damn weeds will cover your house making you even worse off because we are the Grass Cutters as well or Equipment Operators.

Were not exactly welders are machinists or Airplane Mechanics because we get bored and we care at care at the same time so you won't find many ADHD people working on Microscopic High Technology Jobs unless possibly medicated!

The Perfectionism might just shine like a lamp in your soul if you find something difficult that you can do Professionally or as a Career in a Trade!

Give me Hell but if you have experienced such a situation in your life as I have you will understand exactly what I am talking about!

I always wanted to learn to play the Piano like Billy Joel when I was on Adderall one day just to prove that a life-long passion for music may have a little talent to back it up on the Adderall or Vyvanse it worked so well for me on Construction Jobs!

I mean it my Friend's. I mean this from my heart.

Hell I should be able too but it took a little work to get that done and it was done so clean, legal and transparent that I might as well post a Billboard out front because tomorrow may come and it may not come and if it doesn't does any body really care but the person the doesn't come for in many cases - at least we feel that way sometimes as a grouped of people that number just enough to find out later in life that we will be alone unless.....

If your child is ADHD please get them on the medication early in their lives so they don't have to put up with a situation where their entire life's work is nothing more than a sideshow to be rubbed in their noses as if they were not the talented people that they will become.

My goodness if they can learn early to resist Peer-Pressure and not let themselves fall into depression on top of their ADHD so that they might just have a fighting chance to get a Second chance to Rebuild their lives as soon as a tragedy befalls them just like the old-saying goes before they forget what made their lives worth living - their Job, Trade, Profession, Family and Recreational Time that is easily lost to frustration when faced with competing points of view forced upon them.

In other words "Get back on that Horse and Ride Baby Ride even if you are wounded mentally and physically and get out of a Alamo if you have too.

That Alamo can last for year's especially if you are ADHD and Depressed that you have lost what helped make your life worth living!

Yes. ADHD medication works, helps and makes you a better person regardless of what is done to you as an individual to distort your memory and feeling of personal worth that being ADHD once was a gift with medication to help you do something that one day only you will give a damn about - be successful at what you have found to be your Love.

That keeps a Family together in this day and age. In fact once lost you have to fight like Hell to get back that Self-Esteem because it hurts more and more each day once you lose it and is harder and harder to get back with each passing year if no one will step forward for you in time to prevent your loss of control of your own life.

Once lost it is an absolutely and utterly almost impossible state of mind to regain but it can be done in one day then swept away again from under your feet by the isolation you have around you that is invisible to a lot of the people you would love to have help you regain your Self-Esteem.

Hopefully Not.

God Bless, Peace, Love, Knowledge and Roll Damn Tide

I was being screwed then and although I might be getting screwed now today it just doesn't hurt as bad!

I'm sure in some way hopefully you can relate especially if you have been on this Planet long!

Roll Damn Tide for God Sakes!


Please Stop by or Give me a Call!

Welcome to the Store!

Again Have a Safe and Enjoyable Labor Day Weekend and keep our Friend's in Texas and Louisiana in mind Sunday for National Prayer Day as designated by President Trump!

Please browse the Merchandise Pages in the right side-bar of the Web-Version of this site for a good idea of what I carry "In-Stock!"

You are more than Welcome to bring your Boat by the Store!

If not.......

Please bring in your old parts and as I mention below it would be better if I didn't try to work from a picture but you may send them anyway and I will let you know if I need more information.

The Brute Force Marine, RV and the Auto/Truck Batteries I have "In-Stock" have a One-Year FREE Replacement Guarantee!

Engine Parts -it would definitely be better if I had your old parts on the parts counter here at the Store in order for me to better serve you!

Hopefully I have the parts you need in the Store but if not it is no problem to order most anything you need for your boat, engine or trailer and as always - your order should be in the next day if not within two days.

To Order Engine parts I need Year, Model and Serial Number.

Propeller's -if at all possible bring in your old wheel as it has a number stamped on it that will help considerably in getting you the right propeller.

I will most likely ask you a few questions regarding the performance of your boat if that is one of your concerns and I will consult the Propeller Manufacturer when Necessary.

NEW Magic Tilt BOAT TRAILERS

If you would like a quote on a Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer then I need to know everything about your Boat!

1) Make and Model of the Boat.
2) Year Boat was Manufactured.
3) Engine Make and Model.
4) Horsepower of the Engine.
5) Two or Four Stroke Engine.
6) Fuel Capacity of the Boat.
7) Any Special Requested Equipment that you may have for your NEW Trailer.

I would like to have your Order for a NEW Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer as well!

A link to the Magic-Tilt Website is posted below and on the Trailer Parts page so please feel free to visit and browse their Catalog!

"Let me quote you a price based on my low overhead and let's see if we can save you some and money!"

Let me quote your Fishing Reel, Rod, Combo or other Fishing Equipment you may have in mind before traveling to one of those other Stores!

*Note: Combos that were ordered as Combos would be the only exception to Mixing and Matching Reels to Rods!

Marine Electronics - Let me quote that piece of Electronics or Package of Electronics and the Associated Accessories you have planned for your Boat!

Fishing Equipment and Gear

The Inventory that I have in the Store for Fishing Rods, Reels, Rod and Reel Combos, Equipment and Gear is beginning to take shape so please stop by and browse my selection!

 We can browse the Catalogs as stated for a much larger selection of Fishing Equipment than you might find even at another larger Store!

Please keep in mind most of the Reels I have on "Consignment" are also NEW and have never been used! 

Please make an Offer on Consignment Items - The Consignee may not accept your Offer but they just may! All offers will be Presented on your behalf!

Let's all have a Safe and Enjoyable 2017 Boating Season!

Please read on.........

THEIR WILL BE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ORDERS OVER $100.00. 
In fact I have a several suppliers that have even lower minimums for FREE SHIPPING! 
9% Sales Tax is added!

NO Sales Tax Added on "Out-of-State" Orders!

A "Drop Ship Fee" maybe added if shipped directly from the "Wholesale" Warehouse which for your figuring purposes in most cases is $10.00 to $15.00.

Upfront Pricing is Guaranteed as is NO additional Shipping costs if Under-Estimated by myself if a Shipping Charge to you is Even Added to your Purchase!

All NEW Boating Supplies and NEW Fishing Reels, Rods and Rod & Reel Combos are covered by a 30 Day Warranty with your Purchase Receipt!

Marine Electronics are covered by the Manufacturers Warranty Only and there is NO Warranty on Consignment Items.

Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" or "In-Stock" at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!

*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels and Equipment)
*Boat Trailer Parts

*Below is a Link Straight to Magic-Tilt Trailers if you would like to look at a NEW Boat Trailer!

Just click on the Blue Link and go Directly to their site:

The Link to the Magic Boat Tilt Trailer "Web-Site!!!"  

www.magictilt.com 

Thank you very much for visiting and browsing my website! 

I look forward to serving your Boating and Fishing Hardware Needs!
  
Floyd "Clifton" Wooley 

Roll Tide!!!!

Go USA Jaguars!!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive