Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Journal Entry 062514-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends and Customers,

 I would like to invite you to visit Boo Boo and I at Battleship Marine because she doesn't want me to cut the grass and I would rather be helping you get what you need for your boat for the coming 4th of July Holiday weekend in any case!
 
I thought I would include a picture of my boat because she is ready to be launched as well after having had a little engine work done to her the week prior to father's day by one of the Boat Repair Services listed on the advertising page!
 
Let me run her before I say who did the work on her so I don't jinx the fine people that worked on the engine for me!
 
I'm a little superstitious anyway about boats as much as I love them!
 
Trailers are a different story!
 
I hate boat trailers but don't tell mine please.
 
I'm trying to keep the dad-gum thing together and the lights working long enough to use the boat this year!
 
Well who loves there old boat trailer?
 
Not many of us boaters that is for sure!
 
I'm making a little progress on the addition to the store on a pay as you go program for the 2015 Boating Season and I included a few pictures of that project.
 
I plan to close the wall between my dining room and the new room that will open into the existing store as the project progresses but most of all I hope to be out on the water with you this coming 4th of July Holiday Weekend!
 
Fingers and toes crossed that everything goes our way as the Holiday Weekend Approaches that our Boat run, Our Trailers hold together and the Weather Co-operates!
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.

I would also love to post your items "For-Sale" and your "Fish" Pictures!
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive