Thursday, June 19, 2014

Journal Entry 061914-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends and Customers,
 
First let me invite you to "visit" Battleship Marine here in Fairhope, Alabama!
 
I thought I would give you an update on plans to increase the "store showroom and merchandise" display space planned to be ready for the 2015 boating season!
 
This expansion is only possible thanks to the support of the citizens of Baldwin County, Fairhope and of course the "visitors" to our beautiful area!
 
Pictured is the planned cased opening from the existing 300 square foot store into the new additional room from both the existing store side and the "New" display area side that adds an additional 144 Square feet of space for Marine Supplies, SEC athletic gifts and Nautical Gifts!
 
I had mentioned plans for this additional space in a previous post.
 
I thought I would go ahead and get started on it this Summer so I could take it slowly and have it ready for you by next Spring!
 
I hope this additional space will suffice to satisfy my customers needs until such time as highway 181 is widened as planned several years ago to five lanes!
 
I hope you will visit my "web-site" and the "store" as this project proceeds for both your Boating Supply needs and for additional updates on the progress of this expansion of Battleship Marine.
 
I hope to have the addition completed for 4th Anniversary Party in January 2015! Let's all hope it doesn't snow on my parade as it did last year for Christ Sakes!
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.

I would also love to post your items "For-Sale" and your "Fish" Pictures!
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive