Thursday, March 20, 2014

Journal Entry 032014-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
My parents used to shrimp every Sunday and one Sunday we were shrimping in Mobile Bay and I asked my parents can we go fishing and my parents said "yes"!
A while later we were out at Farewell Buoy on the Rodeo in my parents 17' Well-Craft.
We had an old hummingbird depth finder and at the time there was a 75' hole that we had trolled around near farewell buoy.
I looked over the side well I always stared over the side looking for something "spectacular" in the water and that day as fate would have it I was looking over the side waiting on one of the Penn Reels to sing into some of the clearest light green water you could imagine.
My dad my dad must have been looking in same spot.
I was in the first grade or thereabouts.
All of a sudden a white shadow crossed our path and one its eyes rolled up and looked at us as it passed under the boat.
It was as big as the boat and my dad and I looked at each other!
I think I said "What is that?"
My dad said to my best re-collection: "Its a shark son be quiet" with a very stern face!
My mother sitting on the bow turned and to my best recollection said "What?"
To this day I'm not sure what my dad said.
That was a helluva shark. A bull I would think!
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order! Please keep in mind the "Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you! 
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season! Commercial Fishing and Boating Customers are Welcome as well.
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive