Friday, March 21, 2014

Journal Entry 032114-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
A short story for you about the water!
One night in the early nineties my ex-wife Valerie and I decided to spend the night on Sand Island South of Dauphin Island in a tent with our 19' Sea Breeze Tri-Hull Bow Rider with a 150 Evinrude.
The Boat was pulled up on the Beach.
 
It was early Spring and still cool out.
 
In the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of water lapping against the hull!
 
A front had passed the wind shifted and the tide had gone out!
 
The boat was sideways on the beach!
 
Val and I stripped down our clothes because the temperature had dropped and rushed to the waters edge and the boat!
 
We heaved and hawed with that in sequence with the waves naked and cold slowly working the boat off the beach!
 
It seemed like forever but we got her in the water!
 
I anchored her into the wind and and we went back to sleep in the tent!
 
I didnt sleep well the rest of the night I think because didnt trust one anchor and I didnt have a stern anchor I just had the stern backed up to the beach.
 
It was a night to remember to be perfectly honest!
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.



Please keep in mind the "Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you! 
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season! Commercial Fishing and Boating Customers are Welcome as well.
 
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive