Monday, March 31, 2014

Journal Entry 033114-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
 
I first would like to invite you to visit Battleship Marine here in Fairhope, Alabama!
 
I hope your weekend went well my friends.
 
I had the opportunity to go lay on the Fairhope, Alabama beach and get some Sun.
\
Thank God I didn't stay any longer than I did for Christ Sakes but I sure enjoyed laying on that beach listening to the wind, waves, gulls and geese in the background not to mention all the people on the beach having a great time themselves.
 
I had an argument with my boat earlier in the day but we made up when I got home and I took her on down to the Pier Street Landing after my late lunch, vitamins, tramadol and a sertraline for a little test of the waterpump and the carburetor's.
 
I just backed my baby down in the ramp and tested the engine right there on the trailer!
 
I have most likely a gummed up low speed jet on my Evinrude but she passed the high speed jet test and the waterpump test.
 
I have fender work to do on the trailer- they need re-bolting but it passed the hub heat test. I always test my wheel bearings by grabbing the hub after a short ride.
If you feel any heat you have a problem.
 
I think I'll wait until tomorrow to tell a short-story.
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I would sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season! Commercial Fishing and Boating Customers are Welcome as well.
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 
 
*I hope you like the red shutters? I started to take a friends advice and go with green on the right for Star-board but I decided I might do that later. It is a great idea she had. I thought I would stay with the Red to square the store up for now. I sure Like the Port and Starboard Idea.
 
 
 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive