Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Journal Entry 040114-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
 
First if you don't mind "I would like to invite you to visit Battleship Marine in Fairhope, Alabama if you need absolutely anything for your boat"!
 
Friends now to the short-story of the day!
 
The year I got my Negus that is pictured below I decided to take her down to Orange Beach and try her out in the Gulf of Mexico.
 
It was a gorgeous day out in the Gulf that day and I hadn't been out in the Gulf of Mexico since August of 2004 on my dad's birthday the 18th of August.
 
I eased on out the pass in the beautiful light green water of the Gulf of Mexico and since I was all by myself on a week day and I hadn't trolled a line in years I decided to just keep it simple and put out a couple of lines.
 
I opened my box of cigar minnows and baited up a couple of lines and eased em out.
 
I was just enjoying some music the sun wind and the waves lapping against the hull of the Negus not expecting to catch a thing.
 
I had no expectations what-so-ever.
 
I got a strike!!!!!!
 
Wow!!!!!!!!!
 
What a Surprise it was almost noon at least 10 am!!! The fish shouldn't be biting this time of the day as the Summer-time sweat rolled of my nose!
 
The fish missed the hook!!!
 
My heart sank. Then I reeled in the line and realized he had broken the line. I didn't expect another strike...
 
Lord then another strike!!!
 
The reel singing the song of a fish on!!!!
 
I knocked her in Neutral and clamored for the rod in the rod holder!!!
 
This time I had him!!
 
What could it be on the end of that line????
 
The wonder of trolling you never know what is on the end of that line!
 
I was so excited to have a fish on I didn't care what it was as long as I got to bring it along side the boat and see the beautiful colors!
 
I brought the fish in to the side of the boat and to my delight it was a King!
 
King Mackerel!
 
Good size little King.
 
I thought I would miss with the gaff but I didn't and into my Negus was my first King in the Boat since 2004 maybe 2003 cause we didn't have a strike on my dad's birthday in August 2004!
 
There was King Mackerel Blood every where and I wanted to call everyone!
 
I eased on in the pass a little afternoon a happy man!
 
I hope you enjoyed Today's short-story because one fish in the boat is better than no fish in the boat well and they say a day at work but you gotta work at your business to get out there in that Beautiful Gulf of Mexico what-ever it may be that you do for a living.
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive