Thursday, April 10, 2014

Journal Entry 041014-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
 
First I would like to invite you to "visit" me and Boo Boo at Battleship Marine!
 
One of the photo's included might even get me a date! "I'm so damn pretty in the photo".
 
I would really like to invite you to "Visit" me and Boo Boo at Battleship Marine I think I might just be red in the face for two reasons in the photo.
 
1. I just stopped working on my boat for Christ Sakes.
 
2. I'm taking some Vitamins with too much Niacin in them but I think I might keep taking them if you don't mind me saying say so cause they are kind of addictive!
 
I had to take a break from working on my boat and tell a little story.
 
The joke and pictures will be on the "floyd-wooley" web-site because to be perfectly honest with you Battleship Marine is not a joke.
 
A retail store is just very difficult to get off the ground so I started this one "selling my old left-overs items" from when I was doing some re-modeling and I'm fiscally conservative and I really have learned through the years that "you could borrow a million dollars" to start a business but you still have to have the volume to pay the note.
 
In other words I'm building this little business slowly with as little borrowed money as possible and I hope people will stay with me and so far it's going pretty well. You just really never know til it goes into the black or you die trying!
 
 I love to tell true stories and write stupid joke posts.
 
This isn't one of the more exciting or enticing stories I have ever told but Lord I had fun that day this memory was made so I hope you enjoy it.
 
One time when I was selling homes for Charlie Dukes I wanted to go fishing on the causeway for some specks!
 
I couldnt find anyone to go with me so I hooked up the Glass-Tron and headed over to Scott's landing.
 
Gasoline was about a dollar a gallon then by the way if not .89 cents a gallon!
 
What is the deal?
 
This story is only 14 years-old.
 
I bought some live shrimp launched the boat and headed up the Blakley and back down the Appalachie River to just North of the cut that crosses over to Choccolatta Bay and runs behind the Oyster House on Battleship Parkway.
 
The cut is just north of Traders.
 
There is a little sand bar that juts out from the river a few hundred yards north of there and I thought I would try my luck!
 
It was late September or in October and Bama was playing later in the day so I wanted to catch a fish and head on back to the house on Ridgewood Drive.
 
I was a mad hatter because no one wanted to go with me that morning so when I started catching white trout three at a time I called everyone to rub it in that no one wanted to go with me that cool beautiful morning!
 
I wasn't really angry yall. I just thought it might be fun and we might catch a fish.
 
I caught my fish and headed home a happy man.
 
It was a beautiful morning on the water yall! It truly was and the white trout were cleaned while listening to The Alabama Crimson Tide play and on the dinner table for supper we had fresh fish I had caught that morning!
 
I hope you liked it although it was just a little short story. 
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
*Note: Lord Yall I am up to 212! Never in my Life Yall!
 
Stop by and "Visit" me and Boo Boo cause at the rate I'm gaining weight this store might kill me! 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive