Monday, April 21, 2014

Journal Entry 042114-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
 
First if you don't mind I would like to invite you to "visit" my little Marine Supply Store in Fairhope, Alabama!
 
I'm kinda proud of this little store that the people of Baldwin County have helped me begin from scratch in January of 2012!
 
I am entering my 3rd Boating Season here at this location on Highway 181 in Fairhope, Alabama and I appreciate your help in helping keep a dream alive very much my friends!
 
Please keep Battleship marine in mind but onto the story!
Lets see I haven't had much time to think of a new boating experience I can share with you today so let me give it a little thought.
 
I guess I'm going to go back in time today back to when I was a just a kid.
 
One of the first fishing trips I remember after my parents quit shrimping every Sunday which was a lot of fun because we would launch the boat at dog river and bring it around to the house on hollingers island and tie it up overnight.
 
Then we would go Shrimping or fishing the next morning. Something like that my friends.
 
I wanted to mention something my parents have a picture of that all of us dog lovers understand.
 
We would leave the house with our doberman pinscher following us out to the end of the driveway and ill be damned if the dog wouldn't be sitting on the end of the pier when we got within range to be able to see him.
 
We had two when I was a child. Tiny and Happy I was so young I cant remember if it was one or both of them that did this incredible thing but my mother has a picture of one them sitting there on the end of the pier or wharf as we called it back in those days!
 
Just sitting there waiting on us!
 
We used to rush in from shrimping in time for the "Bear Bryant" show every Sunday that we went fishing or shrimping!
 
We had to see the "Bear" talk about Mama while drinking a Coke and having some Golden Flake chips while talking with if my memory serves me correctly John Forney about the Alabama Football game that was played the day before on Saturday!
 
I didn't pay that much attention until I was 10 years-old and not as much as I wished now that I am much older after that age but who in hell couldn't the "Bear" get their attention?
 
Maybe an Auburn fan but I love yall too!
 
I think this is gonna be today's story!
 
Roll Tide Roll yall!
 
This football season should be fantastic and if Bama plays defense, runs the ball, controls both lines of scrimmage plays special teams and doesn't make too many dumb penalties and just for the hell of it hits one deep every once in a while!
 
 Maybe then we can make a deep run into that first year of them playoffs and have some fun winning the 14th National Championship!
 
Until then Coach Saban and his staff will be working their asses off getting the team ready so we can hopefully give West Virginia a run for their money over in Atlanta in August but in the meantime lets pass the time waiting on the Season in our boats down here on the Gulf Coast making memories that will last a lifetime hopefully many of them we cant really write about for Christ Sakes!
 
Who knows maybe we can if no one minds!
 
I hope you enjoyed the short-story today because unlike the story a couple of days ago this story was a true story!
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.

I would also love to post your items "For-Sale" and your "Fish" Pictures!
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive