Saturday, April 12, 2014

Journal Entry 041214-A: A Beautiful Red Fish!

Friends,
A Beautiful Redfish a friend caught this beautiful Saturday Morning off the Fairhope, Alabama Pier!
I'd Love to have more of your fish pictures!
I saw a sign on a Church this Morning that read "God is not Dead"!
Friends even prior to my accepting "Christ as my Savior" I already beleived in God and his Son Jesus Christ just by going fishing and seeing the beautiful creations that are upon this planet in The Gulf of Mexico!
Somehow someway that is beyond the human imagination what is stored in our mind will join God, Jesus his Angels that once walked this planet and a host of other's (please forgive me if your religion or denomination disagrees with what I'm about to write) on Heaven!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
Thank you my friend for the beautiful Picture!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive