Friday, April 11, 2014

Journal Entry 041114-A: Battleship Marine!

Friends,
 
First let me invite to visit Battleship Marine located here in Fairhope, Alabama if you need absolutely anything for your Boat, Boat Trailer or Marine Engine!
 
Todays short story involves what may be a crime to some but pure fun to others!
 
One hot summer Sunday my ex-wife Valerie and I decided to hook up the boat at our home on Ridgewood Drive in Daphne, Alabama and launch at Scott's Landing for a little cruise down the Blakely River South into Mobile Bay to see if we could find some Dolphins or as some of call them "Porpoises" on the flats off Lake Forest.
 
Mobile Bay was slick as glass that day as we eased down the Bay.
 
I think it was August because there was no breeze and hot it can get in hell down Southern way!
 
Sure enough we found some porpoises swimming together as a family unit minding there own damn business!
 
Valerie had always wanted to swim with the Dolphins so she put on a life-jacket and I eased the boat up to the Dolphin family as close as I could then I cut the engine for Valerie to get overboard!
 
They would have nothing to do with us in our little glasstron.
 
They were very calm about the situation as they slowly moved away from us that too me was a surprise.
 
Time and again I tried to get close to them but time and again they slowly moved away.
 
Like I said  "the fact they moved away slowly from us was a big surprise"!
 
Most of the time they swim like hell from humans at least experience they have!
 
I think while I'm here writing I will tell another little short story.
 
After Valerie and were separated or divorced I took my 14' Jon Boat down to Marina Road in Orange Beach and launched off the beach and rowed west toward the Orange Beach "Tacky Jacks" location.
 
I wanted to do a little fishing and catch a few rays of sun.
 
I anchored just off the channel near Tacky Jacks and astern I saw in the distance one or more Dolphins swimming my way.
 
They boiled the water astern of me and all of sudden one or more of them must have slammed into the bottom of my Jon Boat almost knocking me out of the boat!
 
I laughed so hard because I thought "Thank God on Heaven and Jesus Christ his son somebody was having some real fun under my boat!"
 
I hope you liked the two little short-story's! 
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" on that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Note: I just had a dunkin stick or two and didn't want you to see the dunkin stick in my teeth! I'll smile next time!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge Yall! 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive