Saturday, April 12, 2014

Journal Entry 041214-B: Battleship Marine!

Friends,

First let me invite you to "visit" Battleship Marine in Fairhope, Alabama for "Discount" Pricing on all of your boat, boat trailer and marine engine parts and accessories!

Today's short-story is about the day I took a friend fishing and he wound up with an injury!

Well for Christ Sakes it was a beautiful day at Perdido Pass at least!

I guess he would laugh with me now about that day as hard as I am laughing now!

Shew!

Well I "have"  been out on a damn boat where no one was killed or injured for Christ Sakes!

Shew!!!!

I have even been out on a boat when the damn thing didn't break down!

I'm laughing so hard I'm breaking a sweat and about to cry!

Lord why do we remember the bad and not the good!

I'm just awful yall that had to hurt like hell and he's my friend for God Sakes but all my good post involve wine, women and song that were that were or was on the boat with me except a few times and I can't incriminate them cause I most likely still love all of the ladies even if they don't love me but hopefully my friends will understand that I'm trying like hell to stay out of Re-Hab, AA, and the Mental hospital for life so I can get back out on the water with a woman if you don't mind me saying so for Christ Sakes!
 
I'd be happy to get out there by myself if I could get to Florida! Another bad Joke for Christ Sakes!
 
Shew!!!
 
I've been threatening to run away to Florida or at least thought about it since I was a kid -day dreaming about an adventure!!!

Oh Lord!
 
Yall I really Love Alabama and I wanna live here and have a business here if I live long enough that is in the black and this one is NO! The damn thing is in the Red!
 
It's almost in the Black going into the 3rd boating season thank you lord.
 
Hell just stop and see me if you like the stories cause I'd love to have your business and friendship just don't go out on a boat with me!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide Roll Yall!

It was a beautiful summer day as we went out the pass at Perdido in my glass-tron!

It was me my ex-wife, Allison, Alex and my un-named friend well it was John Barkett!

Please forgive me John? I love you man.

The water was crystal clear as we eased around to the East side of the Jetties and anchored the boat.

We had live shrimp.

Blue Fish were runnin past the Live Shrimp in Schools minding their own business- having a great time!

You could see the beautiful blue fish but they didn't want no live shrimp.

A flats boat pulled up next to us with two men on board one at the helm and one on the bow with a fly rod!

They eased up and each time the fly hit the water a blue fish would nail the fly!

It was amazing but in the process poor John got a hook in his neck!

I didn't think we would ever get that thing out of his neck!

I think we finally just pulled it out barb and all!
 
We tried to cut it with a pair of Kline's I think but he was in serious pain.

My God why were we friends after that day and I'll never know why we still are but it was such a beautiful day!

Oh Shit! The Coast Guard just pulled up here at Battleship Marine to impound my Negus and confiscate my boating license!

John I love you man. I haven't seen you in a while but I hope your doing well my friend!

I do!
 
I hope you have found a business, product, service or something you would like to have yourself on the advertising page. If your looking for something please let me place a wanted advertisement on that site for you.
 
If you do need Marine Supplies, Marine Engine Parts or Boat Trailer Parts please browse the pages section located in the right side-bar of the web-version of this site!
 
If you don't find the items you are looking for please stop by or give me a call and I'll do my best to get it for you!
 
The Goal is to save you some time and money on "Quality" Merchandise!

I'm slowly working to be in a position to increase my "Athletic Gifts and Nautical Gifts" inventory as well! Please browse the pages Section of my Home Blog and the Gulf Coast Girls site as those items are featured on those pages in that order.


Please keep in mind the "Merchandise Pages" Section is located in right side-bar of the web-version of each of the 3 sites I feature products "For-Sale" and that I inventory here at Battleship Marine.
 
Listed below are some of the Categories of Marine Supplies that are "Available" to me here at Battleship Marine by my Wholesalers that are "Available" to you!
 
*Electronics
*Navigation Equipment
*Electrical Supplies
*Lighting Supplies
*Marine Batteries
*General Boating
*Safety Supplies
*Anchoring
*Mooring
*Water-Sports
*Trolling
*Fishing
*Seating
*Covers
*Tops
*Paint
*Maintenance
*Deck Hardware
*Fasteners
*Steering
*Controls
*Pumps and Plumbing
*Ventilation
*Marine Engine Parts
*Fuel Tanks, Fuel Lines, Fuel Fittings, Fuel Filters
*Oil, Grease, Lubricants
*Propellers (Stainless Steel and Aluminum)
*Zincs and Anodes
*Boat Trailer Parts
*Magic Tilt Trailers
*Consignment Sales Welcomed
*Free advertising of your local Business, Product, Service or Items "For-Sale" on the "classified" advertising blog!

Again thank you for visiting Battleship Marines web-site's and please do give me a call or stop by if I can be of Service to you on your Marine Supplies!

Please Visit Battleship Marine I sure appreciate it yall!
 
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 2014 Boating and Fishing Season!
  
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive